Withdraw a Guilty Plea

withdraw-guilty-pleaMany times a motorist will receive a ticket, and pay it, out of disgust, annoyance, or simply because he or she was unaware of options. Sometimes a plea is entered based upon a false understanding of the penalty.

Later, the error is realized…

Call 1-914-271-5383 or email info@speedlaw.net for a free consultation. Often, we can have your guilty plea vacated and the matter set down for Trial or Conference.

Sometimes, a person enters a guilty plea when facing a traffic violation under circumstances that would otherwise warrant a not guilty plea. If this has happened to you and you already paid a traffic ticket violation fine, we can still help to withdraw a guilty plea. As New York traffic violation attorneys, we can make a motion to vacate a guilty plea in matters of almost all traffic ticket violations.

Our firm has done hundreds of “vacates” in New York State, and in Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Orange, Dutchess, Ulster, Columbia, Greene or Albany Counties and elsewhere in New York State. Our experience in the New York courts will help minimize the damage to your driving record and the expense of tickets and insurance rates hikes.

Do you have a New York speeding ticket? Speeding fine? Have questions? We can help.
We fight speeding tickets in the Hudson Valley, New York City, Long Island and Upstate NY including the towns of Bedford, Southeast, Yorktown and Liberty. Contact us today and we can help you beat that speeding ticket, speeding fine or any other traffic violation. All callers will be immediately connected to an attorney. Call 1-914-271-5383 Email us at info@speedlaw.net We accept: creditcards Casey W. Raskob IIIClients’ ChoiceAward 2018

NYS Traffic Ticket Attorneys with Local Court Experience in Bronx, Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Kings, Nassau, New York, Orange, Putnam, Queens, Richmond, Rockland, Suffolk, Sullivan, Uster, and Westchester Counties - View our Practice Areas

© 2024 Casey W. Raskob, Esq. PC. All Rights Reserved.